Sautéed Shrimp with Zucchini
15-minute Sautéed Shrimp with Zucchini
This sautéed shrimp with zucchini is a quick, easy and healthy one-pan meal for busy days. The addition of garlic and lemon juice makes the dish flavorful and delicious.
- shrimp - zucchini - garlic, butter - lemon juice - parsley, salt, pepper
1. Sear shrimp in a hot pan. No need to cook all the way through yet.
2. Sauté zucchini for a couple of minutes or so.
3. Add shrimp back and add garlic. Sauté until fragrant.
4. Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
Get the Full Recipe & Tips