This Strawberry Peach Smoothie is a tasty and refreshing drink made with all natural ingredients. It is also dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan.
The inspiration for this smoothie is a delicious drink we had on our trip to Zion National Park last year. It is thick and creamy with the right balance of sweetness and tanginess as well as plenty of fruity and peachy scent.
To make it, you will need peach, pineapple, mango, banana, and strawberry. I know that sounds like such a hassle to use so many different types of fruits in a glass of smoothie, but their flavors blend really well together.
As long as you have peach and strawberry, feel free to customize the smoothie to your likings. It’s best to use fresh peach, but for the other fruits, you can use frozen ones for more convenience.
This strawberry peach smoothie also contains some parsley and mint leaves to make it even healthier and more refreshing. The addition of mint and parsley brightens the smoothie, giving it an interesting twist.
I don’t have to use any sweeteners because my mango and banana usually provide enough sweetness. Depending on your fruits, you may need to add a little maple syrup or honey to taste.
The last step is to throw everything in your blender with some ice and blend until smooth. This is one of our favorite breakfast smoothies in summer.
Other Smoothie Recipes
You may also like these delicious smoothies:
Strawberry Peach Smoothie
- 1 peach, cored
- a quarter of a pineapple
- 1 small mango, peeled and cut up (or a half of a large mango)
- 1 baby banana, peeled and cut up (or a half of a regular banana)
- 6 strawberries
- mint leaves from 2-3 sprigs of mint
- parsley leaves from 2-3 sprigs of parsley
- 1/3 cup ice
- Cut all fruits into chunks, then add all ingredients to your blender container and blend until smooth. Transfer to serving glasses.
- You can adjust how thin/thick the smoothie is by using more or less ice. Though I find it not necessary, you can sweeten the smoothie with maple syrup if desired.