- duck legs - garlic, ginger - oyster sauce, soy sauce - black peppercorns
1. Rub the duck legs with crushed ginger, salt and rice wine.
2. Pour the black pepper marinade over the meat side of the duck legs. Marinate for about an hour.
3. Roast the duck legs in a preheated oven until golden and cooked through, about 35 minutes.
4. While roasting, simmer the reserved marinade to make the sauce. Pour sauce over the roasted duck legs.
5. Serve hot with steamed rice or boiled/roasted potatoes.
6. You can also chop the duck legs into 2-3 smaller pieces before serving.