- chicken, lemongrass - chili peppers - ginger, garlic - oyster sauce, fish sauce
1. Sauté lemongrass for about 2 minutes until it has reduced in volume and looked slightly golden.
2. Add ginger and sauté until fragrant. Then add minced garlic and sauté briefly until fragrant.
3. Add chicken and let them cook undisturbed for about 30 seconds to give them a nice sear.
4. Then stir and cook until almost cooked through.
5. Add back lemongrass and also add seasonings and all the chili peppers.
6. Stir and toss until chicken is fully cooked and flavors are combined.