- Asian eggplant - chopped scallion - roasted peanuts - garlic, fish sauce
1. Place eggplants on the grill and grill until the outside is charred and the inside is soft and creamy.
2. Place a small saucepan over medium heat. Heat oil and then add scallions. Stir and cook briefly until fragrant and scallions are soft.
3. Transfer the scallion oil mixture to a clean bowl.
4. Peel and discard the skin of grilled eggplants. Slice into bite-sized pieces.
5. Place eggplants on serving plates. Drizzle dressing, scallion oil and sprinkle roasted peanuts on top.