- ears of sweet corn - chopped scallion - vegetable oil - salt
1. Thinly slice scallion and chop corn. You can also leave the corn whole.
2. Place a small saucepan over medium heat. Add oil and wait until it is hot. Add scallions and salt. Stir and cook briefly until fragrant and scallions are soft.
3. Transfer the scallion oil mixture to a clean bowl.
4. Preheat your grill to medium heat. Place corn on the grill and grill for 15-20 minutes until tender, turning every few minutes.
5. Right before removing the corn from the grill, brush and scatter both the oil and scallion from the mixture onto the corn.