- beef - egg noodles - veggies of your choice, such as carrots, napa cabbage, baby bok choy - soy sauce, oyster sauce
Slice beef thinly against the grain. Also slice all veggies thinly.
1. Cook the egg noodles according to package instructions but undercook slightly.
2. Sear the beef until it is still slightly pink on the outside.
3. Stir-fry the vegetables until they have wilted but are still crisp.
4. Add prepared noodles, stir-fry sauce and toss well. Finally add beef and toss everything together.