BUY MY EBOOK
REAL VIETNAMESE HOME COOKING
34 practical & tasty recipes
Thank you for considering purchasing this ebook and supporting our work! In this ebook, I’d like to share with you what I consider essential Vietnamese recipes for homecooks.
To the outside world, our entire cuisine still seems to be summed up by just a few words, fish sauce, pho, banh mi, spring roll, bun cha and coffee. That is why I want to put together an ebook with an emphasis on dishes families in Vietnam actually prepare and eat on a daily basis, which are often humble yet tasty.
What’s included in the ebook?
- 34 practical and tasty recipes. Each recipe comes with detailed instructions and a photo of the finished dish. Some of the recipes are new and not on the blog.
- Both US customary and Metric units are provided in instructions.
- Variations so you can choose based on your personal taste or available ingredients.
- Guidelines on how to plan a Vietnamese traditional meal and sample menus for your reference.
- Interactive index to let you search and jump to recipes conveniently.
Snapshots from the cookbook
How does the payment process work?
Once you click the “Buy Now” button, you will be taken to a secured page to enter the email address you would like to receive the ebook. Then you can click the “Pay” button, and you will be directed to the payment gateway handled by PayPal. You will be able to choose your payment method, either PayPal or debit/credit cards.
How will the ebook be delivered?
This is a digital cookbook in pdf format that will be sent to you via email. After purchasing it, you have 2 weeks to download it to your computer, phone, or tablet.
Are the ingredients hard to find?
This ebook is about daily home cooking so most ingredients are available at regular grocery stores. There are just a handful of ingredients that can be easily found at any local Asian markets.
How many pages does the ebook have?
The ebook has 99 pages.
Having more questions? Please send a comment via my Contact form.