- Brussels sprouts - Granny Smith apples - bacon - onion, salt, pepper
1. Add bacon and cook until the fat is rendered and the meat is browned.
2. Add Brussels sprouts with cut-side down in a single layer. Cook until the bottom is browned.
3. Flip the sprouts and continue to cook until the inside feels soft while the outside is still crisp. Set aside.
4. Add diced onions and cook until they are translucent. Add apples and cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Add back the sprouts and bacon. Stir and cook until flavors are combined.